We believe it is our job to help members save time and money by offering a variety of convenient services.
- Deposit checks on your schedule, virtually anytime and anywhere with Mobile Deposit.
- Pay bills fast, safe and easy with your Smartphone and PicturePay.
- Set up recurring online payments and relax knowing your bills will be paid automatically on time, every time with Online Bill Pay
- Manage finances online with Online Banking.
- Get your statement faster while helping the environment with E-Statements.
- One touch pay while you shop with Apple Pay
- Get notifications by text or email when payments are due, when checks clear and much more with E-Alerts.
- Online Budgeting Tools help you manage your money.
- Schedule funds to transfer from one account to another with Automatic Payment.
- Pay your loan payment with a non-Laramie Plains Card or echeck
- Instantly lock (and unlock) your Debit Card if it goes missing. Set and remove spending limits. Get purchase alerts in real time. Limit transactions to a certain area using your phone's GPS. Register your debit card at www.cardvalet.com.
- Text Fraud Alerts! We have made enhancements to our fraud detection tools that make monitoring your debit card even more convenient by launching interactive fraud alerts. If our system detects suspicious activity on your card, you'll receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you need to do is respond to the text message with a "YES" or "NO" to validate the transaction. Standard text and data rates assessed by your mobile carrier may apply. Text or call 307-745-5365 to verify we have your correct cell phone number.
- Receive your paycheck or retirement funds faster and safer with Direct Deposit.
- Members can change debit card Personal Identification Number (PIN) by calling 800-992-3808 from the phone number we have on file. Be sure to have your debit card available for number verification. PIN numbers can also be changed at 365 N. Third St.
- We have Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors on staff to help members reach their financial goals. This is a free one-on-one counseling to help members create budgets, improve credit, and reduce debt.
- Free Notary Services are available to members.
- Secure your valuables in a Safe Deposit Box. Fees
- Transfer funds electronically with a Wire Transfer. Fees
- Money Orders are available. Fees
- Securely and conveniently deposit cash and checks after hours in the Night Depository.
- Give the perfect gift with a Fee-Free MasterCard Gift Card.
- Lower Insurance rates just for Credit Union Members Trustage Life & Disability, Auto, Home, and Life Insurance
- Debt Protection, Guaranteed Asset Protection, and Extended Warranty - Life happens. Death, disability, unemployment, and other unforeseeable events are simply a part of life that we want you to be prepared for. That’s why we offer CreditGuard optional protection if the unexpected does happen.
- Protect your budget and your savings with Debt Protection, Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) and Mechanical Breakdown Protection. Click Here for more information on these programs.