Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union offers Skip-a-Payment* twice a year; summer and holiday. Currently, Summer Skip-a-Payment is offered in June, July and August.
Skip-A-Payment is available only on your auto, RV, or personal loans on member accounts in good standing. Skip-A-Payment will extend your final loan payment and may not be used with any other offer.
The undersigned Borrower (s) executed a Note and Security Agreement or Retail Installment Contract where Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union is the lender of record. Borrower (s) understand and agree that:
- Loan Extension Requests are subject to approval and are not guaranteed.
- Interest will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance of the loan.
- All unpaid interest and any applicable fees will be collected before principle at the time of the next payment.
- By utilizing this extension, the maturity date of the loan will be extended by one month.
- All other Terms of the Note and Security Agreement or Retail Installment Contract remain in full force and effect.
- A fee of $45.00 for each loan must be collected before a Loan Extension will be processed unless a fee waiver is granted by Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union.
- Waive all claims for exemption of liability as a result of said extension.
Please mark which Laramie Plains FCU account you would like this deducted from. Or you may send funds to either branch or you can pay online
with a non-Laramie Plains FCU Debit Card or echeck.