Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union offers Skip-a-Payment* twice a year; summer and holiday. Currently, Skip-a-Payment is offered for January (2019).
Skip-A-Payment is available only on your auto, RV, or personal loans on member accounts in good standing. Skip-A-Payment will extend your final loan payment and may not be used with any other offer.
*By utilizing this program, you agree to Skip-A-Payment on your Laramie Plains FCU loan(s). Skipping this payment and accrued interest will extend the maturity date of your loan(s). All other terms remain unchanged. Loan(s) must be current and are subject to approval. Lines-of-credit and loans secured by real estate or mobile homes are not eligible. A $35 fee be charged for each loan you choose to include in the Holiday Skip-A-Payment program.
The undersigned Borrower (s) executed a Note and Security Agreement or Retail Installment Contract where Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union is the lender of record. Borrower (s) understand and agree that:
- Loan Extension Requests are subject to approval and are not guaranteed.
- Interest will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance of the loan.
- All unpaid interest and any applicable fees will be collected before principle at the time of the next payment.
- By utilizing this extension, the maturity date of the loan will be extended by one month.
- All other Terms of the Note and Security Agreement or Retail Installment Contract remain in full force and effect.
- A fee of $35.00 for each loan must be collected before a Loan Extension will be processed unless a fee waiver is granted by Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union.
- Waive all claims for exemption of liability as a result of said extension.
Please mark which Laramie Plains FCU account you would like this deducted from. You may choose another payment source; please send this payment to either branch.