Page Header


Home » FAQ 

ShareThis Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size

Frequently Asked Questions

How does your referral program work?

We donate $50 to your favorite charity for each friend or family member that you refer. Just tell them to give your name when opening their account. We'll contact you for charity of your choice. Family and friends can open any type of account or loan to qualify. 

How do I change my address?

You can change your address by submitting this online form

How can I make a loan payment?

You can set up automatic payments by submitting this online form

You can make a payment with a debit card or e-check by clicking here

You can also mail in a check or pay in person at 365 N 3rd St Laramie, WY 82072.

What is the routing number?


How can I transfer funds out of Laramie Plains?

You can transfer funds out of Laramie Plains by online billpay, electronic transfer  or wire.

How do I apply for a loan?

You are able to apply for a loan in person or online.

What are the Ultimate Checking requirements?

To receive your 2.75% AYP on your eligible checking account, you would need 1 Direct deposit of at least $250 each month, receive e-statements, login into online banking at least once a month and make 12 debit card transactions over $5 a month.

Why is there a $5 hold in my Primary Share account?

As a member-owned financial cooperative, the $5 is your ownership share of the credit union.  Your $5 share must remain in the account for the account to stay open.

How do I put a stop payment on a check or automatic debit?

To make a stop payment request you would need to contact a Member Service Representative, in person, over the phone or through a secured message.  We will need to know the amount of the item, the check number (if applicable), the name of the company or person the money is going to and the reason we are applying the stop pay.  For each item we place a stop payment on, there is a $15 fee.

What is an Excessive Withdrawal Fee?

Due to the Federal Truth in Savings Act, savings accounts are only permitted to have 6 withdrawals a month.  If a member exceeds the 6 withdrawals there is a $2 fee for each withdrawal afterward.  To avoid this fee, if you have reached your 6 withdrawals you are able to have us do those transfers or withdrawals for you, that will avoid any fees.

What is a Dormancy Fee?

A dormancy fee is a fee placed on an account after there has been no activity for 18 months. Dormant Account fee is $5.00 per month. 

What is our mailing address?

Our mailing address is 365 N 3rd St Laramie, WY 82072.

How do I reset my PIN?

To reset your PIN for your debit card you can call (800) 992-3808 and select a new 4 digit PIN. You may also come into 365 N. Third St. branch to reset your PIN.

I have bad credit, am I still able to get a loan?

If you have low or no credit, you might be eligible for one of our Fresh Start loans.  For more information about how Fresh Start Loans work click here.

What are our CD rates?

You can check out our CD rates here.

What are our loan rates?

To get a quote on our loan rates please give one of our loan officers a call at (307) 745-5365.

What is our fax number?

Our main building’s fax number is (307) 742-0330 and our branch’s fax number is (307) 460-3959.

What do I do if I’m late on my loan payment or if I cannot make my payment?

If you are late on your loan payment or if you cannot make your payment, please reach out to Whitley at (307) 721-1713.