Thursday, September 12, 2019
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The Boulder Crossing Branch Parking Lot, 3905 E. Grand Ave.
It's the 3rd Anniversary of the Boulder Crossing Branch and our 4th Annual Shred to Feed event at 3905 E. Grand Ave. Bring up to two boxes of paper to shred along with a non-perishable food donation or monetary donation. All donations benefit The Laramie Soup Kitchen. Visit https://www.laramiesoupkitchen.org/wish-list to see what they need. A few reasons to shred:
1. Protect yourself from identity theft.
2. Shred is Recycled - our shred events have saved 24 adult trees.
3. You Feed the Hungry - We asked for non-perishable food or a monetary donation that we collect and give to the Laramie Soup Kitchen. Our shred events have donated 1,200 pounds of food.
4. It saves you storage space.
5. Stacks of paper can create a fire hazard in your home or office.
This event has already passed.