Thank you for your interest in Member Wheel Deals!
Sale will be Saturday, June 3 from 9 am to noon.
Space is available on a first-come, first serve basis. If you sell your vehicle prior to the sale, please inform us so another member can fill your spot.
Laramie Plains FCU Members may sell any operable vehicle on wheels including cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, RV's, boats with a trailer.
Laramie Plains FCU will promote the sale on its website, social media, member statements, home banking, emails, flyers, newspaper, and radio.
Only Members may sell vehicles. Anyone in the public may purchase.
Day of Sale Information:
- Loan officers will be on hand to provide buyers with financing options.
- You are required to stay with your vehicle for the duration of the sale, so bring your lawn chair!
- Make sure your vehicle is clean
- Bring your vehicle title - you'll need it if your vehicle sells.
- Make sure your vehicle is reasonably priced. Go to www.nadaguides.com for current vehicle values or contact us for help.
Attention RV Sellers:
- There is no power available.
- Be prepared to unhook your RV from your tow vehicle if needed.
- Overflow for RV vehicles will be in a gravel lot.
Construction and heavy equipment are not permitted in the Member Wheel Deal Sale.
Submit your entry by Friday, May 19.
If you have questions, please contact Julie or Denise at (307) 745-5365.
I am the owner of this vehicle and do hereby acknowledge and agree to abide by, the following:
- To prominently display on my vehicle, the Sale Sheet given to me by Laramie Plains FCU the day of the event;
- To stay with my vehicle at all times while it is being displayed. All negotiations regarding my vehicle are my responsibility;
- To have my vehicle at the sale between 8:15 am to 8:45 am. I understand that no vehicles will be allowed in the lot before the sale date and time;
- To comply with parking and traffic flow guidelines;
- To remove my vehicle promptly after the sale; and
- Vehicle must be in operable condition.
BE ADVISED THAT LARAMIE PLAINS FCU IS NOT A VEHICLE DEALER:
Owners are responsible for the display of their vehicles. Laramie Plains FCU provides only the space to display vehicles and is not taking any vehicles on consignment for sale. Sellers must stay with their vehicles at all times during the sale and will deal directly with buyers concerning price, test drives, and final sale agreements. Negotiations for sale and financing arrangements are between the buyer and seller. Laramie Plains FCU will advertise the sale but will not perform sales, brokerage or solicitation functions for other parties. Members are encouraged to sell their vehicle at our sale with no commissions, no fees, and no additional charges.
I agree that Laramie Plains FCU is not liable for any injuries, claims, damages, losses, expenses, or fees that may occur as a result of my participation in the Member Wheel Deal. I am 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.